SebbiesMomma

Port Chester, NY

Reader

https://facebook.com/jasmine.stradford https://www.instagram.com/sebbiesmama/

Bio

Just a girl who likes to read :)

Favorite Books

Harry Potter, Hush Hush, Marked, etc

Favorite Quotes

90% percent of life is showing up. The other 10% is what you do when you're there.

Favorite Genres

SebbiesMomma's Library

SebbiesMomma's Activity Feed