We’re publishing our first book in spring 2014, and it could be YOURS!
It’s big announcement day here at Swoon Reads and we couldn’t be more excited!
We’re picking our first book! The title will be revealed in February 2014.
What does that mean?
- Any manuscript uploaded by December 31, 2013 will be considered for publication in the spring 2014 season.
- A reminder that being chosen includes a $15,000 advance against royalties and having your book published in paperback and e-book.
- If your manuscript isn’t chosen in February, don’t worry: our editorial board will be choosing manuscripts three times per year for publication so you’ll have another few months to get more ratings and reviews on your manuscript before the next list is announced!
- Help us choose the most swoonworthy manuscript. Read, rate, and review by January 31, 2014 to tell us what you want to see published! Your feedback has been instrumental to making Swoon Reads a success so far and we can’t wait to see what you think of new manuscripts as they’re uploaded.
- Rate manuscripts based on their quality. We love positivity and love as much as you do, but not every manuscript can be five hearts for every person. Rate and review based on the quality of the manuscript.
We’ll have more swoonworthy announcements coming soon!
And since it is the season of giving thanks, we also wanted to take the time to thank all of our wonderful readers and writers for swooning with us. You’re the reason why Swoon Reads is growing and getting better each and every day—so from the bottom of our hearts, thank you!
Stay tuned for more information and updates as we get closer to the big announcement in February! Until then — have questions? Ask them in the comments!